Construction Project Manager
Hybrid work and offices in Utrecht and Maastricht
• Move developed projects into the implementation phase and support until commissioning
• Collaborate with the design team to optimise the technical design
• Determine requirements for resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
• Build relationships with external vendors, negotiate contracts, tender services and commission subcontractors
• Plan construction operations to ensure deadlines are met
• Coordinate vendors and subcontractors during the construction phase and control time, costs, quality and work safety standards.
• Conduct site visits to ensure all quality requirements and compliance guidelines are met.
• Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports for internal stakeholders
• Degree in business administration or technical studies (industrial engineering, technical business administration, electrical engineering, or similar)
• Interest in renewable energy
• At least 3 years of experience in project management
• Proven experience in general construction site safety aspects and relevant local regulations
• Proven experience in construction of power plants (PV power plants will be considered a plus), and the technical rules and standards required for them.
• Fluent written and spoken Dutch and English.
• Experience in managing major international projects.
• Willingness to undertake regular business trips throughout the Netherlands and abroad.
• Confident in the use of MS Office and project management software
• Confident working independently with minimum supervision
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Good interpersonal skills
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation, including performance bonus
• Company Car
• Fulltime position within an active company in a fast growing market
• Great opportunities for growth within an international and dynamic organization
• Good balance of independence and team work
AMPYR Solar Europe (ASE) was created in 2021 through the merger of NaGa Solar with the existing Ampyr Energy UK solar joint venture between AGP Group and Hartree Partners. Recently ASE has acquired Utrecht based SolarEnergyWorks and its team to strengthen its position in the Dutchmarket. SolarEnergyWorks has been developing solar parks throughout the Netherlands since 2012.
In recent years, several large and high-profile solar parks have been completed, with more than 200 hectares of solar parks connected to the grid. The merger and acquisition created a major European Solar Enterprise with a combined pipeline of over 5GW of large-scale ground-mount and rooftop solar projects in the UK, Germany and the Netherlands and a team of over 60 experienced renewable development professionals. The ASE team has recently secured a €400 million facility with CarVal Investors to support their plans to bring over 2GW of solar power capacity into operation by 2025 of which 500 MWp in NL. It is an exciting time in the evolution of the business, and we are looking for energetic, committed people to help us deliver our vision and help to decarbonise the European electricity market
For further information or to express your interest for the role, please contact out Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Anthony Tieku, at firstname.lastname@example.org“